Project Assistant (Part Time) for Journey Towards Dignity Project
Last Date to Apply: July 22, 2018 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Experience: At least 1 year’s experience of working in Social Work / Gender / Women’s Health fields
Only Mumbai based person should apply for the post.
Only Female candidates should apply.
Coordination with Schools:
- Meeting Principal of the schools; taking permission to run the project in the school. Discussing and finalizing suitable time to conduct the sessions
- Meeting teachers, parents and students regularly to inform them about the sessions, answer their queries about the project and document such meetings including their feedback
Facilitation of Training:
- Assisting Project Facilitators in facilitating the training sessions at schools and communities
Monitoring and Follow-ups:
- Assisting Project Facilitators in conducting parents meeting regularly
- Distribution of sanitary napkins in the schools and regular follow up for Health Diary
- Assisting in conducting baseline, midline and end line surveys for training sessions (3-4 times in a cycle)
- Maintaining attendance record of the girls attending sessions
- Documenting / archiving sessions as per need for disseminations
- Assisting in organizing events like graduation ceremony, certificate distribution etc.
- Attending meetings with the Program Director and Project Facilitators with the required frequency at the PUKAR Office or at other venues
We are looking for a person with the following attributes:
- A good team player
- Knowledge of issues related with gender, health and hygiene
- Ability to undertake extensive field work
- Ease with local travel
- A positive attitude, openness to ideas, an inquisitive and erudite mind
- Three days (Friday, Saturday and Monday) per week
- Candidate should be flexible with working hours
Please email your CV to email@example.com
NOTE: PUKAR has the right to modify or cancel the recruitment process any time without any notice.