Writer (Part Time)
Last Date To Apply: September 24, 2018
Only applicants from Mumbai will be considered for the position.
- GENERAL WRITING WORK-
- Preparing PUKAR Annual Report
- Writing quarterly/ half yearly/ annual reports of the PUKAR projects for documentation and for funding agencies and others
- Writing content of the quarterly newsletter and email announcements
- Regular website updates in coordination with the project teams
- Writing press releases and other publicity material as well as reports for various PUKAR events
- Assisting the team members in drafting presentations / research papers etc.
2. MAINTAINING PUKAR’s BLOG and FACEBOOK (FB) page-
Updating PUKAR’s blog at least two times in a month – Stories of PUKAR’s Barefoot Researchers, their personal journeys during the research process as well as their opinions / discussions on research topics and related issues
- Collecting data for writing stories by visiting and interviewing the Barefoot Researchers, organizing discussions with them (at the PUKAR office or at a location convenient to the researchers)
- Coordinating with PUKAR team members for inputs such as contacts, photographs etc.
- Updating PUKAR FB page as and when required (at least two updates in a week)
- Excellent command over written English
- Knowledge of Hindi & Marathi (spoken) is required. Writing skills in these languages will be an asset, but not mandated.
- Post graduation in languages, social sciences or humanities
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the same field
- Skill of designing and creating templates will be an added advantage
TIME COMMITMENTS: 3 days of work every week, with a flexibility to work on weekends or public holidays.
REMUNERATION: Between Rs. 25000/- and 30000/- per month depending upon the experience, education and skills
Kindly email applications at email@example.com with detailed resume, covering letter and work samples.
NOTE: PUKAR has the right to modify or cancel the recruitment process any time without any notice.